stars age calculate also with its color(for beginners ).
- lets, we test come to your roof or balcony you can see a large number of stars with different colors.
- Normally these colors caused by scattering. Without scattering stars classified as two classes
- blue star-have more energy but short life period
- red star – have low energy but a long lifetime
- We have a simple example of it is gas cylinder the cylinder is full the flame burns red it becomes low the color changes into red
- similar way stars do. If it loses fuel the star changes color from blue to red