The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) of India conducting the innovation award competition for School children.
CSIR Innovation Award for School-Children (CIASC) is a national level annual competition for school children. This competition starts from the year 2002 to celebrate world intellectual property day on 26th April. CSIR request students to send their creative techniques and design ideas in the form of a proposal in competition. Winning entries are selected based on novelty and utility for any new concept or idea or current problem or completely new method/device.
Still, there’s time: Festivals of India Quiz 2021
Important Date: 31st May 2021
- Any Indian School student below XII std can apply.
- Students must be below 18 years (as of 1st January 2021)
There are 15 prizes, besides certificate the cash rewards are,
First Prize (1 nos): Rs.1,00,000
Second Prize (2 nos): Rs. 50,000 Each
Third Prize (3 nos): Rs. 30,000 Each
Fourth Prize (4 nos): Rs. 20,000 Each
Fifth Prize (5): Rs. 10,000 Each
Recommendation: ISRO Cyberspace Competition 2021
How to apply?
- Participants need to submit their entries through the email id: [email protected]
- Competitors requested to send their scanned copy of the authentication certificate issued by the Principal/ Head of the school.
- The principal also needs to send their entries through the email ID: [email protected]
- The proposal must reach IPU before 31st May of this year.
- The award will be announced on or before 31st September 2021. The award will be provided on CSIR foundation day 26th September 2021. Allowance for travel and stay at New Delhi will be provided by CSIR.
- The application should be submitted as hardcopy through the Registered post to address: Head, CSIR-Innovation Protection Unit, NISCAIR Building, 14 Satsang Vihar Marg, Special Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110 067 with the envelope marked on top left-hand corner ‘CIASC2021.
- Applicant must submit the details of the innovation proposals by a hardcopy in English/Hindi not exceeds more than 5000 words.
- Proposals already awarded by the central/state government, ministry/ organization/ department need not send for this scheme.