Entries are welcome to participate in CSIR-NIScPR(National Institute of Science competition policy research) and logo designing competition.
To promote Science, Technology & Innovation policy studies and science communication among diverse stakeholders and act as a bridge at the interface of Science, Technology, Industry and Society.
Guidelines for Competition:
- Design should be prepared to keep in mind the mission of the CSIR-NIScPR.
- Registration and submission online only. The registration takes place in the Google form.
- Participants should upload their logo design in JPEG/PNG/SVG or PDF format.
- The logo should be designed in colour. size varies between 5×5 cm and 60 x 60cm.
- The logo should be in high resolution 300 DPI.
- The logo should be usable on websites/ social media like Facebook, Twitter and on printed media.
- Participants should undertake the originality of the design.
- Winners should submit their editable source.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants must be Indian citizens who may be in any age group.
- Employees of CSIR-NIScPR and their families are not eligible.
- Multiple submissions from the same participant are not allowed.
- The design must be under the Indian copyright act without having inappropriate content.
- The selection should be under the artistic, innovative, technical excellence, originality of the logo.
- Disqualified entries will not be used by the organization in any form.
Last date for submission of Entries 25th July 2021
First prize = Rs. 25,000
Second prize= Rs. 15,000
Third prize = Rs. 10,000
Read more like this competition: ISRO Cyberspace Competition 2021
Click here to know more: CSIR-NIScPR logo competition