Tata Trusts Means grants to aid students by providing financial support. Based on the need, this scheme offers partial financial aid for college students till graduation(except engineering) and school going students.
About Tata Trust:
Tata is a well-known legend not only in India around the world. Tata Trusts is one of the sub commodity of the Tata groups that hold one-third of the stocks of Tata Sons, Apex and Tata group of companies. This trust is among India’s oldest philanthropic organizations. They helped thousands of students with their various programs.
Want to know more about learning courses click here
Some Important Schemes by Tata Trust:
- JN Tata Endowment For Higher Education of Indians
- Grant For Certificate Course in Holistic Institution of Learners with Diversities(CHILD)
- Tata Trusts Means Grants for students
- Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholorship
- Lady Tata Memorial Scholorship
- Potential Enhancement Grants
- Spectrum Grants
These are the important schemes that provide various levels of financial aids for the applicants. Also, they provide different types of scholarships on an individual stream basis.
Tata Trusts Means Grant for Students:
Tata Trusts Means Grant for students provide partial financial support for the college students till graduation and students above VII std can apply for this Grant. Students need to provide their proof of fee paid for the academic year 2021-2022. The last date for application submission is January 31, 2022.
Eligibility for Tata Trusts Means Grant:
- Students must be reside in India.
- Student should apply for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Students studying colleges/ schools located within Mumbai/ Mumbai sub-urban areas can apply for this Grant.
- Student atleast secured pass class in their previous examination(ATKT students are not eligible to apply)
- A maximum of two chidren from the same family can apply.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can apply by sending requests to them via [email protected] including the proofs listed below
- Application states student’s complete academic and family background.
- Mark statement of the academic year 2020-2021.
- Free reciept for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Family income proof
January 31, 2022.
To learn more check out the official page Tata Trusts